UNDERWATERHOUSING FOR NIKON Z6/Z7 MkII
Hugyfot manufacturing :
The Z6/7 housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a ceramic polymer based thin film coating.
The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
Camera control :
All Nikon Z6/7 II camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release ,FN1, FN2).
Standard housing configuration :
– HugyCheck system
– 1 M16 accessorie port
– 2 optical oulets (for 2 fiber optical cables – cables not included)
– 2 rigid aluminium handles with 1 inch ball mount
– soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography
– gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
– standard viewfinder
– Hugyfot bayonet adaptor for port mounting
– Hugyfot easy locking system with closing levers
– large window for back color LCD screen
– small window for top screen
– ball mount on top of housing
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
– flat ports
– wide angle ports
– fish eye dome
– extension rings