Some of our articles have a lithium-ion battery
Use / safety instructions of a lithium-ion battery:
- Do not place or store your product in a warm place, in strong direct sunlight, in or near a heat source, in a microwave or in a pressure vessel, and do not expose it to temperatures in excess of 45 ° C
- Failure to follow these guidelines may cause the battery to leak acid, become hot, explode or ignite and cause injury and / or damage.
- You may not puncture, open or disassemble the battery
- If the battery leaks and you come in contact with the leaked liquid, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a doctor immediately
- Keep the battery out of the reach of children. Consult a doctor immediately if the battery is swallowed
- Ensure good ventilation when charging, never cover the charger and battery
- Always charge the battery under supervision. To prevent overheating, disconnect the battery from the mains after charging.
- It is not possible to charge the battery at low temperatures (below 0 ° C) or high temperatures (above 45 ° C).
Warning: If the battery is replaced with a wrong type of battery, there is a risk of explosion